Programs for Older Adults
If you’re 55 or older we have specific services to help you make good financial decisions and maintain financial stability, empowering you to age in place with a more secure financial future. Our Senior Financial Empowerment Initiative includes the following free services and programs:
- One-on-one financial coaching and counseling.
- Assistance with understanding and applying for local, state and federal benefits.
- Assistance with Medicare Part D.
- Matched savings accounts where you can earn up to $500.
- Senior Property Tax Loans to help eligible homeowners pay delinquent property taxes and avoid foreclosure.
- Accessibility modification loans to make your home safer as you age.
- Workshops on recognizing and avoiding financial exploitation, scams and fraud.
- Caregiver education workshops.
- Pre-retirement workshops.
- Vision screening and vouchers for free glasses for eligible consumers.
Because ESOP is a subsidiary of the Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging, we also provide seamless referral to all of Benjamin Rose's home and community-based programs and services.
To find out more, call 216.361.0718 or email email@example.com.